Kamis, 29 Maret 2012

PAIN IN MY HEART

0 komentar
 I walk on a street
Without a reason
Looking ahead with pain
These lips can’t say anything
Only tears come down my face

I can’t stop this feeling, baby
I realize that I can’t get you
You always say it to me
I always deny and angry to you
Why did you say like that?

Maybe we are in the different world
Why did you use me as the reason?
I believe that one day
You be able to be mine
But it’s wrong


I haven’t spirit to life
Where can I find someone like you?
I thought I love you
But you had to break my heart for me to know
What true love really is

It’s called love
Sometimes it’s irrational
Sometimes it’s stupid
But it’s beautiful
And consuming

By Ayu wulandari
Faculty of Letters, Muhammadiyah University of Purwokerto

Leave a Reply

| Bhaskara online feeds |

Tanggapi Artikel

Labels